Dayton Firm Honors Causes it Supports
Dayton, OH, 18 Dec 2015, For Immediate Release
UES Inc., a Dayton-based Science and Technology firm and 2015 R&D100 Award Winner, honors our nonprofit partners. The firm has sponsored and supported over 20 causes in Dayton and beyond in 2015, many of them tied to STEM initiatives in the community. We would like to extend our thanks to the many organizations that allow us to contribute to their cause.
The causes that UES supported corporately in 2015 include:
- Air Camp, Inc.
- Air Force Marathon
- ASM Materials Camp for Teachers
- Beavercreek Chamber of Commerce
- Beavercreek Wetlands Association
- Believe in Ohio STEM Forum
- CFC Fundraiser
- City of Beavercreek Parks Recreation & Culture
- Dayton Society of Natural History (Boonshoft-Exhibits to Go)
- Clothes That Work Fashioning Futures Luncheon
- Fisher/Nightingale Houses, Inc.
- Greene County Community Foundation
- Guadalupe Workshop for Nucleation and Growth of Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes (Rice University)
- Hannah’s Treasure Chest
- India Club of Dayton
- March of Dimes
- Montgomery County Science Day Fair
- STEM School
- TEDx Dayton
- Tour de Dayton
- Tree of Life USA – Golf for Orphans
“We’re a firm with deep roots in the Dayton area, and Science and Technology communities”, said Nina Joshi, CEO. “It’s our privilege to sponsor and partner with these excellent causes. It’s part of our giving back to the community, and our investment in doing well by doing good.”
To our partners, clients, and friends, we wish you Happy Holidays and Joy in all that you Celebrate in this Season.
About UES Inc:
Founded in 1973, UES, Inc. is an innovative science and technology company that provides its government and industry customers with superior research and development expertise and world-class support. We take great pride in developing products and services from our technologies for commercialization and transition.